These are some of the signs that there is something inside that wants to be faced, head on.
In this reality of COVID and the nationwide (also Global) uprisings around social and racial justice, every unhealed trauma and unwholesome belief is being amplified.
How will we meet this reckoning so that we’re not crushed by it?
Step 1) We must recognize it.
Step 2) We have to do the work to heal it.
Unfortunately, when we only get as far as recognizing without doing the work for healing, we short circuit and reinforce the harmful patterns that have gotten us here in the first place.
Here’s the problem: our conditioning would tell us that something outside of us is causing you to feel this way. (If they would just finish the damn vaccine! If they would just let the kids go back to school – or not have school go back. If the police would just get some damn training. If my boss would just stop bothering me. If my friends would just include me.)
elves…and we’re in a perpetual state of waiting for X (enough money saved, the right job, the right business idea, our significant other to do what he/she needs to do, the kids to go school, the kids to go off to college, etc.).
It’s no wonder we’re in a constant state of fight, flight, freeze, appease (and disappointment)!
Creator of Deeper Waters
I’m a Soul Coach and Speaker sparking transformation using my Alchemy Method. I teach high achieving leaders to become intentional and confident so they get to know themselves deeper through the 7 Alchemy Elements and their Human Design. This process provides incredible clarity and loosens the chains of toxic capitalism, white supremacy, and the patriarchy so that you can BE your true self confidently and step into your your unique ability to help create the world we all want to thrive in!
I can’t wait to dive deep with you!
Here are some of the ways our conditioning can show up:
- Living on the hamster wheel of our finances. Alternating panic and desperation. Anxiety. Embarrassment. Never feeling like you’ve “saved enough”, questioning every purchase, analysis paralysis. Splurging on your kids, your spouse, your friends, but when it comes to something you need – it’s clearance rack or it can wait.
- Finding yourself in cycles of numbing out. Scrolling. Mindless activities. Packing your schedule full of demands because the sense of panic creeps in when you are not running at full speed. Never allowing yourself to experience the full arc of emotions because it doesn’t feel safe to actually go there.
- Feeling alone, lonely, or disconnected from nourishing relationships. If you don’t do that specific thing, it won’t happen…the pressure is on you. Feeling anonymous – not seen, or seen but not heard. Struggling to feel fulfilled in a romantic relationship, or feeling like you can’t find “the one”. Misunderstood. An outcast.
- Forgetting how to have fun, or that fun is even an option. Feeling like work is a means to an end. Believing things like “this is a business decision, it’s not personal”. Being constantly “on”.
- Health issues, especially chronic ones. Sleep disruption, not feeling rested, even after 9 hours of sleep. Fixation on weight loss, a specific “number” – i.e. weight, BMI, etc. Infertility. Injury prone, repeated or many injuries. Constant dieting.
- Uninterested in anything. Learning is a slog. Procrastination. Obsession, you can’t turn social media or the news off. Overstimulation, not being able to disconnect.
- Loss of a sense of hope. Feeling like it’s all up to you. A constant state of being under pressure to be perfect. Feeling you only merit X if you measure up to some “standard”.
“If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.
But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together.”
– Lilla Watson
A moment of truth: All of these issues have the same root! I know, you’re thinking no way. How is that possible? Stay with me…
Our conditioning also tells us we can’t do this work for ourselves.
In our effort to “move on” from traumatic experiences, we have really just shoved them in the junk drawer in our body, mind, heart. We all have a junk drawer. What’s worse, we thought by moving on we just left that stuff behind – so now it’s a backseat driver, taking hold of the steering wheel when you least expect it. When you’re tired, when you’re stressed, when you’re what my husband and I call “low on resources”. (Take COVID for example – the battery is on RED all. the. time.) Now imagine that this is done over many lifetimes, and the junk drawer is cellular memory passed down in our genes (epigenetics).
YES. Now you are starting to get it.
So, not only are we feeling like crap, we take action from that feeling which causes harm when that’s the last thing we want to do. We find ourselves in fights online, and driving down the street. We are seeing the actions we take and relationships we have do not align with what we really care about (Black Lives Matter, for example). The ONLY sustainable solution is to go inside and understand, heal, and learn to love the jagged edges and patchwork quilt of trauma that we each are on the inside.
Ways to Dive Deep with Me
Deeper Waters Group
This level is for anyone ready to sign up for the ongoing work deconditioning requires, but doesn’t need the one on one time right now. The foundation of the program is built on this level with monthly content and group coaching experiences.
This level is for those agents for change in their community that want clarity in how to make that happen for their unique role. It includes one on one messaging and a welcome session to dive into your Human design and goals for the program.
The Deep End
This level is for those who are leaders in their business and community, actively working to create equitable environments for the most vulnerable. It offers monthly one on one support to go deeper into individual situations and experiences.
Deeper Waters Group:
- Lessons related to the theme for the month
- Two group coaching calls a month with Andrea (1st and 3rd Monday of the Month)
- 1 Guest Speaker Call (1st Thursday unless otherwise noted)
- Access to the “Deeper Waters” private group within the Alchemy Mighty Network for community, discussions, and resources
- Close Friends exclusive content on IG where I share personal details of my own journey and relevant content to help you on yours!
Waves Membership includes:
If you’re ready to be an agent for change in your community, and want clarity in how to make that happen for your unique role, The Diver Level is for you!
- Everything included in the Waves Level
- A Welcome Call to Review your Human Design and Goals for the program
- Direct Whatsapp messaging with me for specific support on your journey.
- Private Deep End Member Group Message on Whatsapp.
- Provides 1 scholarship to Nexus, a BIPOC led and centered community for dismantling racism and oppressive systems.
The Deep End:
If you are a leader in your business and community community actively working to create equitable environments for the most vulnerable, The Deep End is for you! It’s a balance of the group spaces and monthly one on one calls for your specific
- Everything included in the Waves & Diver Levels
- Two monthly one-on-one sessions that weave your Human Design with the lessons for the month and your personal goals.
- A welcome box, personal notes of encouragement (snail mail), and other surprises
- Provides 3 scholarships to Nexus – A BIPOC led and centered community for dismantling racism and oppressive systems.
Pricing – customizable
“Andrea is a masterful leader and possesses a gift of teaching others how to also lead with clarity, calm, and empowered intention. Andrea has supported me to step into my power as a clear and impactful leader. She has a unique ability to navigate challenges with deep awareness and ease. She is able to help her clients see a clear action plan that works to break through the rubble and create something meaningful, tried and true. If you are stepping into leadership in any capacity, whether it’s leading yourself, your family members, a couple of employees or a whole team, I highly recommend working with Andrea. She will help you manage your energy and be the leader you are called to be.”
– Kelci Hart Brock, founder and director, Epic Life Foundation and author of Spirit Animals Say
Sign up for Deeper Waters
I’d love for you to join me!
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org